Actuarial Insurance Review
Are you at least 95.3% certain that your life & health insurance protection is
- appropriate for today?
- built for tomorrow?
- optimized for tax savings?
Products have pitfalls. Advisors vary in skill, make mistakes and may have biases. Guess who suffers? As your situation changes and you become more sophisticated, your options evolve too. Get peace of mind with an Actuarial Insurance Review (AIR).
Accountants are advised to review your insurance needs at least once every five years (CA Magazine, Jun/Jul 2010). Since accountants are rarely experts in insurance or the ongoing changes, Taxevity can help. When was your last review?
There are three types of reviews:
- Corporate Actuarial Insurance Review (CAIR)
- Family Actuarial Insurance Review (FAIR)
- Personal Actuarial Insurance Review (PAIR)
Your satisfaction matters. When you receive the results of your review, decide if they meet your expectations. If you are not satisfied, simply return the findings in that meeting.
If you are satisfied, this is when you pay.
The Actuarial Insurance Review is not for everyone. To benefit,
- you need the ability to make decisions and implement the ones you accept. Otherwise, you won't achieve financial peace of mind. Here are reasons to act now.
- you live in the Greater Toronto Area
Ideally, you're healthy, wealthy and wise.