How can we help each other?
Let's explore ways where 1+1=3 in a business development meeting.
Helping each other starts with understanding what each of us does.
For an optimal meeting, please prepare:
- Gather examples of your current work
- Print a handout showing the products and services you offer (for giving prospects)
- Think of answers to the questions for the meeting
Your Current Situation
- What is the question to which the answer is you?
- Who is your typical client?
- How do you find your clients?
- What does your typical work look like? (show examples)
- What works well for you?
- What sets you apart?
- Who do you want as your typical client?
- What do you want to change?
- What would help you?
- How do you want to be introduced to prospects?
- How do you want to be introduced to my connections?
- How do you introduce Taxevity to your connections currently?
- What would entice you to introduce Taxevity to more of your connections?