What's right for you?

These questions are specifically for incorporated professionals and small business owners.

An "incorporated professional" has a Professional Corporation. A "small business owner" has a Canadian-Controlled Private Corporation (CCPC). If you aren't in these categories, there may be other solutions.

This page is in development

Are you on track for retirement?

Be sure. Get a Retirement Forecast.

Do you have a true pension plan?

Be sure. Explore a Personal Pension Plan.

Are you paying for your healthcare with pre-tax dollars?

Explore a Private Health Services Plan.