The Core Team
Who are we?
Taxevity is an independent family enterprise serving Ontario professionals, business owners and families from Mississauga/Etobicoke. We specialize in the niche of life and health insurance.
We collaborate with a community of independent experts in other specialties such as financial planning, investment management, tax planning, successful ageing and legal matters (e.g., drafting Wills). This approach gives you integrated solutions from a diverse team.
In contrast, "one-stop" shops often offer financial plans, investments and insurance. This may be convenient, but you face compromises:
- poor retention: the genuine specialists tend to leave for the freedom of independence and the satisfaction of collaborating with similar minds
- higher overhead: revenue may be split between the firm, the investment advisor and the insurance advisor. This can lead to pressure to sell expensive products. You pay.
At Taxevity, you benefit from independence, lower overhead and extra expertise.
416-938-3711 | email@example.com
Promod (“pro-MODE”) apprenticed to become an actuary at Metropolitan Life, developed life/health products at National Life and supported leading advisors at Industrial Alliance.
He became independent in 2009 to help advisors help their clients harness the unique protection and tax advantages of carefully-constructed life insurance strategies.
Promod is a:
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSA)
- Fellow of the Canadian Institute of Actuaries (FCIA)
- Family Enterprise Advisor (FEA)
- Member of the Conference for Advanced Life Underwriting (CALU)
- Member of the Family Enterprise Xchange (FEX)
Promod volunteers on the board of the Western University Alumni Association. He has served on other boards, including CARP Etobicoke.
LinkedIn profile: linkedin.com/in/promod
Personal website: promodsharma.com
Director of Client Services
416-570-2365 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeevan was studying to become a doctor at Western University when he decided to focus on financial health instead. He now works with his dad.
Jeevan is studying for his Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation. He is currently an FPSC Level 1® Certificant in Financial Planning.
Jeevan does much of the behind-the scenes work:
- Prepares clear insurance proposals, including market scans
- Develops and continually enhances proprietary spreadsheets
- Gets tentative underwriting assessments
- Resolves administrative matters
- Creates original content
- Films, edits and produces all the 100+ videos on youtube.com/Taxevity
Jeevan also participates in client meetings by providing live illustrations, answering underwriting questions and verifying the completeness of insurance applications.
LinkedIn profile: linkedin.com/in/jeevanksharma