The Core Team
Who are we?
Taxevity is an independent family enterprise serving Ontario professionals, business owners and families from Mississauga/Etobicoke. We specialize in the niche of life and health insurance.
We collaborate with a community of independent experts in other specialties such as financial planning, investment management, tax planning, successful ageing and legal matters (e.g., drafting Wills). This approach gives you integrated solutions from a diverse team.
416-938-3711 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Promod (“pro-MODE”) apprenticed to become an actuary at Metropolitan Life, developed life/health products at National Life and supported leading advisors at Industrial Alliance.
He became independent in 2009 to help advisors help their clients harness the unique protection and tax advantages of carefully-constructed life insurance strategies.
Promod is a:
- Fellow of the Society of Actuaries (FSA)
- Fellow of the Canadian Institute of Actuaries (FCIA)
- Family Enterprise Advisor (FEA)
- Member of the Conference for Advanced Life Underwriting (CALU)
- Member of the Estate Planning Council of Mississauga (EPCM)
- Member of the Family Enterprise Xchange (FEX)
Promod volunteers on the board of the Western University Alumni Association. He has served on other boards, including CARP Etobicoke.
LinkedIn profile: linkedin.com/in/promod
Personal website: promodsharma.com
Director of Client Services
416-570-2365 | email@example.com
Jeevan ("jee-VAN") was studying to become a doctor at Western University when he decided to focus on financial health instead. He now works with his dad.
Jeevan is a
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- studying for other designations
Jeevan does much of the behind-the scenes work:
- Prepares clear insurance proposals, including market scans
- Develops and continually enhances proprietary spreadsheets
- Gets tentative underwriting assessments
- Resolves administrative matters
- Creates original content
- Films, edits and produces all the 100+ videos on youtube.com/Taxevity
Jeevan also participates in client meetings by providing live illustrations, answering underwriting questions and verifying the completeness of insurance applications.
LinkedIn profile: linkedin.com/in/jeevanksharma